Friday, September 25, 2009

.29






Turner Duckworth

Erica mentioned it on facebook and went to look at the design studio's stuff. Turner Duckworth has branded those really high notch brands and retailers for instance Coca Cola. Their works is very simple too. Their packaging and branding strategy approaches are unique and something loud enough to stand out in the very bombarded consumer market.

I enjoy their website. Very easy to navigate and the scroll thing at the side make it so convenient for them to update their website. I think this week I have been looking a lot on branding and packaging. I am working on ezad and ema's logo and some packaging assignment at work.

Actually I have been working on some patterns as well. I am just too lazy to put scan them in and put them up. But I will have to find time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment