Wednesday, September 9, 2009

.19






Stina Perrson

Yey!! I found another person to go goo goo gah gah! Stina Perrson is an awesome illustrator based in Stockholm, Sweden. She is awesome cause she used the materials I love to deal with too. Watercolour, arcylic, cut up papers and collage and her mixed media pieces are great! She is working with a great deal of clients and very famous people. She is one great inspiration for me to get back and find my crazy artsy self. 

Stina's pop coloured art is something very fresh and certainly creates its own mark in the fashion world. I love how they have this sort of 60s feel and still being very edgy and trendy looking, particularly they way she puts in her watercolours and her colour swatches plus her bold strokes.

Actually I do have some of those like that in my scrapbook. I will take better pictures of those and put them into my website folio. By the way I need to restructure my works into something less formal but more casual and personal. Something that reveals Sarah.

I think I am looking at all this great artists cause I simply missed being so random and experimental with paints and paper. I guess it's never too late to start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment