Monday, September 7, 2009

.17










Little Factory

I did Pilates this morning. Surely I do need some toning and stretching these days. Feel kinda sluggish lately. Must be the fasting toll that is making my body a little weak. Sometimes I eat a lot for break fast and at times I eat quite little.

Ok today I wanna just showcase Little Factory. I was looking at laser cut stuff last week and saw their scarves. Really cute and nice. If only I can laser cut my patterns in that same way too. But that would be too complex and adds as a confusing element onto someone's image.

So Little Factory is a design house based in Hong Kong and their simple, modern looking products have been featured in a couple of lifestyle and design magazines internationally. They are recently featured in iCatching published by Singapore's Page One.

Little Factory is now under Item Limited. Browse around their website to know more about them and the products they have came up with. Might look very simple and small, but I think they have the potential to grow into one of those great design online shopping website.

No comments:

Post a Comment