Monday, September 14, 2009

.22














Hannah Stouffer

I was struck by the busyness of her work. I don't know where to focus but in the end when you look deeper, the composition is quite interesting. Many layers of illustrations, colours and textures. Well Hannah Stouffer is an illustrator based in Los Angeles. She has done quite a few great commercial works for big brands.

Today is quite dry at work. I was looking for inspirations. I think I need to get the ball rolling for my website. I am doing up a fresh site map now. I have a couple of things to do. All this things make up a long list. Need to re-shoot some projects and I have a few projects need to be re-done. It's funny cause when I look at some of my works now, I was like hmm what was I thinking? haha.

Oh well. I need to make productive things in life. I want to feel useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment