Monday, September 28, 2009

.30




Singgih Kartono

This guy is freaking cool. Yani was reading about him in the morning. Not only is he a tree hugger big fan, he is someone who makes his mark in product design. Recently won an award in International Design Resource Association (IDRA) in Seattle, he creates job for the people who were making simple handicrafts. he certainly uplift the living standard of the people living there and creates a room for further expansion of commercial activities in the area.

He also encourage sustainability in design, promoting recycling in design and overall, great design! I love his works because I love wood myself. I have this natural attraction for anything wood for its natural texture and warm, cosy and so familiar comfort. I absolutely love earth colours!

I would love to get one of the radios. I was told I can plug in my ipod and it acts as a speaker. Coolness!

No comments:

Post a Comment