Thursday, September 24, 2009

.27





Packaging Mania

I was assigned to think of a packaging for Wines2u. I did some research and was glad to find some real cool and very attractive Japanese packaging. I really think Japanese has a natural flair for very minimalist, modern, sleek and effective packaging as well as branding strategy. Their works always have this certain unique quality to them; be it the way the packaging looks or how the logo is designed. I find myself mostly amused with how simple some design concepts are and they always work the best.

I have an exciting logo design and packaging design project coming up. Something interesting to keep me real busy at work. I am exposing myself to more of these simple Japanese designs to be inspired. One more nook to look at is also Scandinavian designers. Their works are always a WOW too. I am glad I have lots to learn. I don't want to be stuck in my own world all the time.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment