Monday, August 31, 2009

wacky weekend

Weekend was a blast. As in really busy and a backbone aching one. I spent my Saturday running errands and yeap I found something to wear on Aidilfitri. Just something simple, nice and affordable. 

I owe Aisha a treat for helping me out on Sunday. We cleaned the study room and spring clean means throwing away more than 70% of my junk. I managed to reduce 3 boxes of materials to just 1, and placed my projects into one super huge box and a medium size one. The rest are arranged neatly into a bookcase. I said my goodbye to my faithful wooden shelving before its entry to the store room or maybe my mum's friend. 

The room feels empty now but I have to admit it's more neat. And I bet mum likes this 'new' room way better just by looking at that similar smile of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment