Monday, August 31, 2009

.12








Noodle Schmoodle

I had noodles for the weekend. I am still yearning for it. I guess I didnt eat enough noodles for dinner and it's already gone by the time it was sahur(pre-dawn meal).

I randomly typed noodles.com and came across Noodles & Company. Cute and adorable website and the company gives you a very cosy, homely feel as you tour around their website. Both flash and non-flash are equally nice and easy to navigate.

I love their 400 calories and less chart. Very thoughtful and the colours made me wanna prepare something like that for dinner sometime. Uuummm...

Oh, I also found some cool noodle art stuff. Other than some pictures of 'create-celebrity-noodle' posted by someone, there's a noodle sculpture found in the Palais De Tokyo in Paris, France. That was really made of Asian noodles. The noodle bench is called The Spaghetti Bench from Carpenters Workshop Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment