Friday, August 28, 2009

.11

Thomas Ozanne

O is the word today because I woke up saying OH MY GOD.

This guys is superbly amazing! I love the colours, the subjects, the composition and the adventure! Isn't it wonderful to be  a diver and a photographer? To embrace unique subjects so up close and where no one else can experience like you did.

Goodness gracious. What was outstanding to me was the very rich colours. So much colour and life under the water! Nevertheless Ozanne reveals the reveals the weird and strangest looking creatures. But Subhana'Allah! God's creations are infinite. Yani was like drooling looking at the photos and she can't wait to do a similar thing during her trip to Lombok this October. She could snorkel and bring back some nice shots of her own too. 

Which reminds me that I would like to have a vacation too. I miss being just nowhere and doing anything

No comments:

Post a Comment