Saturday, August 22, 2009

.2

Lauren Nassef




Lauren Nassef is a freelance illustrator living in Chicago. She graduated from the same school as Astrid, Rhode Island School of Design in 2001. Hmmm, my dream grad school...

I kinda like how meticulous her drawings are. They are simple, clean and with a lot of emotion. Her line/pencil control and skills are to be admired. Her illustrations may look old-school. But looking at too many vector or trendy-like illustrations these days just makes Lauren a special one from the crowd.

I was a little caught up spending time with my family last weekend that i almost forgot to update my blog. today i was thinking about L cause I was expecting my mom to fry "Lontong Goreng" for break fast later. 

In the end, my mom forgot to buy the lontong or carrot cake when we were in Geylang. Oh well, we still have 26 days to go in Ramadhan. I am sure mom will fry that for us one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment