Friday, February 19, 2010

.99

hello workspace. an attempt to make it look like my own work study area at home... with a turkish table cloth and corkboard for a mousepad. surprisingly comfortable and less hassle than normal pads. =) and yeap the faceless couple. I wanted the frame not the faces. Just trying to be a recycle person. That's all.
Almost like a shrine for my personal stuff including oggling at taylor laurtner during sleepy and boring moments. =)
stationery loves... i love colours. i love tapes. bingo!
stationery loves 02: I can't get enough of paperclips!
calendar corner i call it. with a pathetic garden.

I need an office desk MAKEOVER!!
I NEED..
  • a mini locker to put all my personal stuff in like lotion, lip balm and other first aid kid stuff
  • a memo notice board to remind me of the pending jobs and stuff
I don't know what else but i think i need a better working space! And a new freaking Mac!!

No comments:

Post a Comment