Wednesday, February 10, 2010

.94




Ananda Ferrentino

I missed the blank screen on the TV when it is under construction or end of transmission. I still remember when Arts Central or some other non-24hours channel plays the colour stripes screen. I thought that was a unique memory of being born in the 80s and having to observe the transitions in media and everything else. Now there's no longer the colourful stripes. They have a special screen page that will play live radio as well.

I was googling about this and found someone's graphic web portfolio exactly in the same format. Thought it very cool of her to use the black squares as buttons to link to her works. But the inconvenient part is when we click for more images. A new window will open and so on. So maybe construction wise, not so efficient but I like the original idea. Everyone's blog or folio is becoming the same sterile clean looking style. She sure caught my attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment