Thursday, February 4, 2010

.88


BIG NIGHT OUT 2010!!

MUSE WAS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! I bought the tickets as a surprise for Ayul. Well it's part of his birthday treat and also something for us to reminiscent how we got to know each other 4 years ago. I was playing 'Hysteria' on my first mp3 ever and we really enjoyed the guitar parts in that song. It was so good!

I mean Muse goes way back since my junior college days. Azri and the gang always jammed those songs after school and stuff. So I really love Muse for how their indie alternative rockish tunes with some classical touches and electronica vibes. They are just TREMENDOUSLY GREAT!

BIG NIGHT OUT was so so so worth it. Though we got a cheaper free standing ticket, we really enjoyed the energetic live performance. The whole stadium was booming with lovely graphics and splashes of colours! I was so in love with their stage set. It's a screen projected and the inter-playing lights made their backdrop look 3D. Really freaking cool!

Didn't manage to take that great pictures though. But got some videos! Cant wait to compile them together and re-watch!!

OH BY THE WAY, I really want the Muse Tour Book. The Muse merchandise was selling like hot cakes. The book costs 25 bux last night. Cause of the really long queue I didn't get the book and by the time the concert ended, the merchandise booth was closed!

AHHH!! I want one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment