Wednesday, February 17, 2010

.97

Another Lovely Weekend..

The weekend was a great break! I did all sorts of stuff and so much fun! Went JB with the girls and did Via Ferrata at Orchard Central with Ayul and then had dinner at Marche! =) Lovely, lovely weekend!

Well going back to work mode, I was just looking at random stuff to start my morning...

I was cleaning up my desk and putting my new stash of stationery! =) bought some nice vibrant tapes, zebra and ice cream paper clips and a pen holder. I think I need a proper miniature locker for my workspace to keep my lotions and stuff too.. Well still looking for one... Popular ran out of them already I think..

Anyhoots, I saw some really cool stationery and tapes at NothingElegant. They are effing neat!!! I love stained, rugged and messy looking stuff. It's just a pretty break from all the modern looking sterile stuff I see often in design these days..

I am so tempted to get some on impulse man!

No comments:

Post a Comment