Monday, October 12, 2009

.36







Well MJ Raya did went great! But my dodo was working and couldn't join us. What a pity. Well let's hope I can edit the pics soon and upload them. Opps! Actually I got the raya pics with dodo and friends to upload as well.

Jorge Restrepo

I will make time. Don't worry. Anyways, I found this great guy Jorge Restrepo. I learnt that he's teaching at some school. Would love to be his student. I like his works. The textures and graphics are rich and not so slapstick and common.

Ya I admit I don't quite like vector graphics that much. I'm more hands on kinda illustration type of person. But I am learning to appreciate the art of vector graphics. Adding texture to the whole mixed media art would be lovely. I did tried doing something like that for my pitch to ezad and ema's logo. Which reminds me.. I gotta do some improvements on the best 2 they chose. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment