Thursday, October 8, 2009

.33


As Busy as a Bumble Bee

I am so busy at work this week I havent got time to scratch my butt. If we could not finish the latest changes tomorrow, then we've to come back on Saturday. Which is super annoying!!

By the way I sent my email to Rich and Selva. We're gonna talk late Monday evening. Hope this will go ok. Another meeting tomorrow for a Japanese company. Think they're doing a brochure. I am glad I am busy at work doing some design stuff I can put into my folio. =))

I wish I could blog more often and look at inspiring things. But this week has been dull with AIA stuff. Mostly visual works, pretty boring adaptation stuff. Something Yani describes as Desktop Artist. Heh. But at least I did a label already, some re-branding collateral and hopefully I get to design the brochure for the meeting I am going tomorrow!

Awesome awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment