Friday, October 2, 2009

.32








The Office

I love my work pals. Haha we keep pranking each other at work! Recently Aldy went for her Europe trip for two weeks. And this is what we did to her desk! We worked hard. Seriously!!

Stayed back and missed a movie after work yesterday just to put the cotton balls everywhere! Haha! And the fake cats. The reason why we put fur balls and cats is cause Aldy hates cats! How can someone hate cats!!! URGH. And by the time it was almost noon, she feels like she is getting an allergy with cotton so she had to clean it up.

My office working environment is fun. It's pretty sad if one of us would leave the design studio. Well, I will have to negotiate with the bosses next week about my stay here. This is my last month working here and paying my bill. After this, i am not sure where I am heading to. Perhaps stay or maybe get an offer somewhere. I got a couple of places for interview and invitations for interns though...

Hmm thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment