Tuesday, October 28, 2008

still on raya fever

i went visiting during deepavali. well, it is still syawal now. i guess yesterday will be the last day for visiting for me. it is impossible to try meet everyone during the month of syawal, during hari raya. by right eidulfitri is just one day. and it is the most magnificent and joyous day for all muslims. but during the month of syawal, we can go visit our relatives and friends.

yesterday i went to my junior college friends' houses plus our teachers! i just miss them so much! really too much in fact. i miss the times we had consultations after consultations, practising for concerts and performing. i was so alive!

at a few houses, i saw some really awesome calligraphy hung on their walls. here are some photos. nice visual reference to top up my list of visual inspirations for my project.

oh ya.. i suggested to my mum to cook broad beans for my friends. but unfortunately, it was too late and since we had too many houses to cover yesterday, my house could not be visited. boy i am so sad! but it's ok. i pray we will all have another chance to gather again next year and i will make sure my house is the first few next time round!








No comments:

Post a Comment