Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a night of explorations

i was really getting the hang of my new tool. i need to be an expert in it. the whole night i was putting my mood and self in the arabic world. i was listening to the new cd i bought. and yeap was humming to it.

i was really enjoying myself. and i am quite happy with a pattern i came up with. still very raw but i think it speaks out what i want to portray. i need prof astrid feedback though. it was a blessing that my mother invited her best friend over. she helped me transcribe the english words. since she was malay-educated; meaning she wrote jawi for her whole school life, plus been in an arabic school before and have taught in an arabic school before as an ustazah. i felt so blissful. like i can see a glimmer of light coming through.

here are some shots i documented, for the ease of research submission book due on the 8th november i think!





















No comments:

Post a Comment