Wednesday, November 10, 2010

.227





Daren Newman
I love his style. In fact those hand drawn letters are so mesmerising. I love how he took the time to create such details. two things i learnt from him. time and effort = priceless satisfaction of an artpiece that you will proud of. and of course having your own style.

speaking of style, im in need of finding out my own one.
urgh....i think i have it already. i just need to flick it across to my own works for my folio.
ive to start putting together a better folio now. i mean seriously. i am lagging behind.

kaman told me the other day some of the girls including her thought of exhibiting in a space during march next year. i wanna be well equipped with awesome stuff to show. i need to have developed all my collateral by then. my folio, works to sell or auction for, simply said, i need to show off my style!

its gonna be exciting. i want to make it a stepping platform for me to get a better designer position or any opportunities of freelance design!

No comments:

Post a Comment